I am #prettyenough because….
I am enough because…
1. I own who I am. If I mess up I acknowledge it, learn from it, and move forward.
2. The people who are close to me accept me (even when I mess up) and love me through it. Those are the people I care about it. If you don’t like me, it’s not because I’m “not enough.” It’s because I’m not your cup of tea. And that’s Ok. Because we’re probably not going to drink tea together anyway.
3. Even if I don’t feel particularly “pretty,” I don’t use “pretty” as the main source of my identity.
Now…share your stories and pics and be featured on our various platforms with thousands of people!
Send your photos and“I AM ENOUGH BECAUSE…” or “#prettyenough” statements to us via…
1. EMAIL at yourenotprettyenough [at] gmail [dot] com to be featured on the site
2. Our Facebook page #iamenough
3. Our BRAND NEW Twitter account dedicated to the project #iamenough
4. Instagram – Coming Soon! #iamenough