Contribute Your Videos!
Want to share your own video with the YNPE community? Please do! Here’s how it works:
1. Create a video sharing your thoughts and/or experiences around the “you’re not pretty enough” feeling. Try to keep it to 5-7 minutes.
2. Upload it to YouTube, setting it to Unlisted. We’ll ask you to change it to Public before we post on this site, along with other brief instructions to ensure comments are monitored according to our comments policy (see below for more details).
3. Send an email to us at yourenotprettyenough [at] gmail [dot] com. We’ll make every effort to move your video to the YNPE videos page within 3 business days (videos will be added on a first come, first serve basis).
IMPORTANT NOTES & TIPS:
- When you are ready to email your video, be sure enter a relevant subject line to the email message. This subject line will act as the Title of the video whereas the body of the message will act as description.
- The mission of the YNPE Project is to provide a space to discuss this feeling in a way that is authentic, empowered and productive. YNPE reserves the right to remove any videos that do not meet these standards (and we realize this will be somewhat subjective). The bottom line is this: we won’t accept videos that include negative comments about other people.
- To prevent trolls from leaving derogatory or inflammatory remarks, we will disable the comments link on your video, but keep it public and direct people to your video page on yourenotprettyenough.com. If people want to comment on your video, they can do so there, understanding that the YNPE team will monitor comments to ensure messages add to the conversation in a meaningful way. See our Comments Policy for more details.